OWNED AND OPERATED BY MARTIAL ARTISTS
One of the reasons why Century is so passionate about what we do is that many of our employees are themselves martial artists. Our founder, Mike Dillard, won two Karate National Championships during his time as a competitor. Some Century employees own or instruct at martial arts schools, or spend their after-work hours and weekends competing and training.
In 2005, Century took its employee involvement with martial arts a step further and converted two rooms in the company headquarters into training studios. Employees in the Century Martial Arts Club can take martial arts classes during lunch or after work, and, with certified instructors, actually advance and gain belt ranks.
This is especially significant to us, as Century makes most of the belts we sell on-site, in our Oklahoma City headquarters. Because we train, we understand what it means to earn a belt. We put the same pride and commitment into making them as you do wearing them.
We offer attractive compensation and competitive benefits including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plan
- Partner with near-site clinic (3 locations)
- 401(k) Savings plan with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Option to purchase additional life insurance for the team member, spouse and child
- Company paid short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
- Service awards
- Tuition reimbursement plan
- Product discounts
- Free onsite Martial Arts classes
- Free onsite weight gym
- Casual dress work environment
Century is the world’s leader in production of martial and mixed martial arts equipment. Century has wholesale and retail accounts from sea to sea and we are proud to be the world’s most innovative and industry leader for 40 years!
Here at Century, we possess a tight-knit culture that fosters a creative spirit. We offer professional and personal growth with the opportunity of longevity. We have a high-energy environment and pride ourselves on the great benefits of becoming a part of the Century team!
Join the Century Martial Arts Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Share job opportunities through Social Media or email